Attend McKesson ideaShare, earn up to $30,000 in generics rebates
What do you get from McKesson ideaShare? Knowledge, contacts, ideas — and rebates on generics
Benefits to patients of generics
Most patients today get generic drugs for most prescriptions. In fact, pharmacists now fill 9 of 10 prescriptions with generics. Three key reasons are:
- Comparable outcomes. In most cases, generics’ results are comparable to branded drugs.1
- Lower costs. Co-pays average $5.63 for generics vs. $40.65 for brand-name drugs.2
- Higher adherence. Patients are more likely to take their generic prescriptions. Generics have an abandonment rate of only 8.1% compared with 21.3% on brand-name drugs.
Patient savings on generics vs. brand-name drugs
are 93% or more on these drugs:
Top 10 generics by patient savings
Source: “Generic Drug Access and Savings in the U.S. 2018,” Association for Accessible Medicines, 2018, citing IQVIA. LINK
How McKesson ideaShare attendees can earn $30,000 in rebates
Attendees of McKesson ideaShare 2019 can collect up to $30,000 in rebates through OneStop Generics™.*
Even if you aren’t yet a McKesson customer or a participant in OneStop Generics, if you attend ideaShare and if you sign up by October 31, 2019, you are still eligible to earn up to $30,000 in rebates.
How it works
- Attendees are eligible for a 2% rebate — up to $10,000 — from July through November. (Customers who registered by May 24, 2019, receive one extra month of rebates, through December.)
- Plus you will receive bonus rebates — up to $20,000 per eligible account number — on about 150 high-dispense OneStop items during that period.
This year’s total available savings is $10,000 more than in 2018, so don’t miss a dollar. Make your generics business pay off for customers and your pharmacy.
- Activate the rebates by stopping by the OneStop Generics booth during ideaShare.
- Check McKesson Connect™ for updates on items covered during the period.
If you have any questions, ask at the booth during ideaShare or email OneStopGenerics@McKesson.com.
*Customer accounts eligible for the OneStop rebate and discount are primary accounts across retail independent small/medium chain, long-term care, home health, hospice, assisted living facility, skilled nursing facility, and combo pharmacies with verified attendance at McKesson ideaShare. McKesson’s OneStop team will identify the primary account number(s) eligible for the ideaShare incentives after the show. ISMC and ASRx customers are eligible.