We encourage your comments on Smart Retailing Rx’s various articles and videos, and hope you will join the discussion. When posting a comment, please be aware that we do review comments before they’re posted, and those that are unrelated, offensive or clearly promoting a commercial product will generally not be approved. We also expect a basic level of civility; a differing opinion is fine, but mutual respect is an expectation, and profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Smart Retailing Rx, a McKesson publication, you give McKesson Corporation the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by McKesson in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
McKesson reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to Smart Retailing Rx upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the comment feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify McKesson against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.